• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help me :). (new, worried owner)

Jacob Wanner

Bearded Dragon Egg
So me and my girlfriend just got our very first beardy. Unsure the sex but its adorable! I set up the enclosure but I'm seeing a lot of conflicting answers....mealworms. no mealworms. How lights should be set up.

I have some pix of our beardy and his enclosure. He has eaten about 19 crickets and drank some water. But I'm concerned about his basking situation he doesn't seem to want to go up there. And I guess I assumed he would run right to the log for the heat. I also feel the lamps aren't making it warm enough? I'm honestly just clueless and trying to make sure he's gonna be happy and healthy
20191221_153051.jpg
20191221_153055.jpg
20191221_153059.jpg
20191221_153105.jpg

Jacob Wanner

Bearded Dragon Egg
Okay so we went and picked up better lighting. We got the reptisun 10.0 and a thrive fixture. Pellets are being swapped for collard greens, sweet potatoes, and apples. Basking spot is at 100 (can't get it much warmer :c ) cool side is at about 75 he also is eating calcium dusted crickets. I'm gonna be ordering some BSFL tonight also have a red basking light for night time

Latest posts