• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please help me find the wooden vivarium for me!

sides

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm planning on buying a baby bearded dragon within a month or so, but I'd like to plan ahead and know that when the time comes I will be able to upgrade my maturing dragon to an enclosure that will be big enough when he's an adult. I've been searching for hours now. I'd like to find a wooden vivarium (I guess that's the correct term) that's around 4ft x 24in x 24in or so. If it came with a stand that would also be great. I would preferably like a black one, but I could paint the outside when I bought it to match my furniture if needed. Does anyone have any ideas of a vivarium I could buy? Also, I've been having trouble finding sites that will ship to the U.S.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That might be difficult to find someone who will ship something so large and fragile. Have you started with your local pet stores? Or the big pet expos?

Latest posts