• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Please flag this animal cruelty video on youtube

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Though I did flag the post, here's my question (not saying it was a good thing just curious so sorry if anyone gets mad):
What makes this different then people feeding dragons/snakes something like a baby pinky mouse or something? I always feel bad when I see all the baby mice, they are so so cute. But in the wild, reptiles eat other reptiles all the time...Is it the fact that it was sort of "forced"?

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yes this is a captive environment, the owner has 100 percent control of these feeding sessions, natural occurences in the wild are different

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
this person is doing it for sport not for the survival of the animal.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What offended me most was the tone the owner took, laughing and cheering as the little one got eaten.
And the other dragon doesnt have any control over the situation. This guy gets pleasure from watching this YUK
And although maybe in the wild where things like this does happen, I have to wonder if BD's will eat the same specie, isnt that why theyre solitary?

In the wild it is survival of the fittest YES definately. We stay on a farm, and I see the cycle of life and nature taking its course a lot. It does sadden me, but its normal and necessary. Its nature.

But not this. Its captive and controlled. And wrong . . . only my opinion ;)

Latest posts