• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PLEASE ANY IDEAS!! ANYONE FAST!

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
THERE ARE 2 SKUNKS STUCK IN MY YARD; THEY FELL DOWN THE HILL AND INTO OUR YARD; AND THEY CANT CLimb back out!! theres 2 and we don't have any live traps and we tried making a ramp to go up the wall but they haven't even had interest in it!!
What do i do!
animal control isn't picking up and we just want to get them back up the wall! ANY HELP

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
THERE ARE 2 SKUNKS STUCK IN MY YARD; THEY FELL DOWN THE HILL AND INTO OUR YARD; AND THEY CANT CLimb back out!! theres 2 and we don't have any live traps and we tried making a ramp to go up the wall but they haven't even had interest in it!!
What do i do!
animal control isn't picking up and we just want to get them back up the wall! ANY HELP
I hope you got some help with this! That stinks!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Kind of a stinky situmatation ... My goodness your back yard must be very secure if they can't get out ... Leave a gate open, keep your pets inside, remove any garbage so they don't have a reason to hang around, they'll find their way home by morning. If you leave them alone, they will not bother you & will wander off on their own. If you aggravate them by attempting a rescue, well, I hope you have a few gallons of tomato juice around. (Old Wive's tale, unsure if it works or not, haven't had the opportunity to check it out ;))

Don't forget to leave your bedroom or basement window open so they have a warm place to sleep tonight :p.
chuckle.gif

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She said in the OP that they weren't answering or 'picking up' (I just figured she meant the phone).

tl3314

Hatchling Dragon
I was thinking maybe put something on the ramp that will entice them to use it.. like fruits on the top with a trail leading to it. but I don't know... that could be bad advice to where they stay :( but then again- I've heard skunks can make great pets :) LOL

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I was thinking maybe put something on the ramp that will entice them to use it.. like fruits on the top with a trail leading to it. but I don't know... that could be bad advice to where they stay :( but then again- I've heard skunks can make great pets :) LOL
If they're de scented!

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I took your advice! ALL other advice was great but I just put some alfalfa at the top of the ramp and they were gone this morning; they were stuck for 2 days in my backyard... they had fallen from the hill and into our yard.. and our yard is on the second floor.. so there's no gates to get out; just our back door.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I took your advice! ALL other advice was great but I just put some alfalfa at the top of the ramp and they were gone this morning; they were stuck for 2 days in my backyard... they had fallen from the hill and into our yard.. and our yard is on the second floor.. so there's no gates to get out; just our back door.
I'm glad someone was able to help you! I know next to nothing about skunks except you need a special license to have them as a pet, and they need to be de scented, and they're feline.

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
They're adorable and cute but it's way to much work for me right now >.< and also (illegal in california) like everything else >~>

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
They're adorable and cute but it's way to much work for me right now >.< and also (illegal in california) like everything else >~>
Gotta love Californ-i-a. At least they have beaches :D I don't have those here.