• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Playtime

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Today, Allie decided to have a fun day despite being in shed. She got to make her Mommy laugh. She decided to 'explore' the pillow and went into the pillowcase. She went around the underneath the pillowcase, looking around for a way out. I put my hand in there to help her out and showed her where to go. She poked her head out and looked around. Then she turned around and went back into the pillow. Then she began to look around for a way out. This time I took her out and she gave me the biggest beardie grin she could. (She had a lot of fun poking around in my pillow beneath the pillowcase. Then she had fun poking her little snout between my bed and wall.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
haha that is so cute!!! im just letting autumn start to rome around the house and explore more and that is making her mood so much better and even got her to eat more!! she just woke up from brumation and had no appitite (probably spelt that wrong) at all but has one now!:p i dont know why but autumn likes to play in my covers and stacey its something different everyday...stacey is a little daddies girl you can say if she wants to see something she waits until i go its cute!! unless its sun she will leave me in a heart beat to get real sunlight haha i dont know where ill be with out my two girls love them to death!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol. That's not all. She was scratching at the door today to go outside. (Well, it's cold and she really can't. I let her look out the window and she tried to scratch off the plastic covering our windows to get a better look. Poor girl. She wants to go outside so bad that she'd risk her warmth. (She'll probably run outside like crazy when it's warm and hot because she's got a bad case of cabin fever.) She looked pitiful this afternoon. I was doing something downstairs and when I was done, I went to check on her. She was lying on her cool side, out of her heat lamps, waiting for me to come pick her up and feed her crickets. (The colony's almost at their peak. The females are laying eggs in moist sand and are digging around there. There were two. One male and one female in the egg laying place. Some of them died, but I'm not worried. I still have some to feed. (I'll be watchful of the babies. I'll transfer their cases into the ten gallon tank and put a light over them to incubate them. Wish me luck. I've never bred crickets before. I love learning new things. :) Maybe I'll have a good strong colony...and maybe I can give some to my pet store to sell. (Never know.)

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
haha i tried raising crickets before didnt turn out so good because the soil i used to keep the eggs in dried and killed all the crickest eggs over and over again so i kinda gave up until i have a better start...im going to try again soon!!

Latest posts