• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pixel & his home

Pixel

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This is Pixel, my 10 week old little guy. He is a little upset, I cleaned his tank a little while ago and switched him from paper towels to a slate tile and linoleum flooring.
pixel2.jpg

And here is his home, a 29 gallon tank (was going to move him into a larger tank today, but it somehow got smashed while being stored in my brothers basement) Anyway, like I said above it has a sheet of linoleum across the bottom,. the warm side has a large 12x12 slate tile. His basking spot is a ceramic turtle dock. Food and water dishes, driftwood for climbing and a lizard lounge hammock. His lighting is a 100w household bulb, and a 18" ReptiSun 10.0 tube.
pixeltank.jpg

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
how many inches is the repti sun from the basking spot

Pixel

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
11, I know it is supposed to be 8 or so but I can't figure out how to get it closer :confused:

Rhys

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Looks like a great habitat for him :) although when you moved him you should have related tiles with his favourite thing, for example put tiles under his bed or only feed him on tiles, it works for me with my beardies.

Latest posts