• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pictures or Suga

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
OK I cant figure out how to post I even went and uploaded to shutterfly and cant find URL. However it let me do this share site so here is the link. http://sugaangel.shutterfly.com/

I got her a few weeks back she is 3 years old just shy or 16" was undernurished and dull colored with unadequate lighting, she has been putting weight on however not sure if she will grow any longer at this point. And she hasnt shed since I had her { hasnt been that long} but her beard after washing her red substrate that they were using off of her is bright yellow so hopefully she has some pretty colors that could come out after a shed or two.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's quite lovely ! Just keep stuffing her with healthy foods, and in no time you will have a Hefty, Healthy girl ;)
Janie.

Latest posts