• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pictures of Mugen (My pitbull) Puppy to Present

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
IMG_7173.jpg

IMG_7175-1.jpg

IMG_7177.jpg

IMG_7176.jpg

IMG_7157.jpg

IMG_7178.jpg

mugen.jpg

dog4.jpg

dog2.jpg

dog1.jpg

IMG_7255.jpg

IMG_7254.jpg

IMG_7252.jpg

IMG_7318.jpg

IMG_7317.jpg

IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7315.jpg

IMG_7314.jpg

IMG_7313.jpg

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Crystal! I have to make another video of her for my sister since she doesn't get to see her much so I'll be posting that eventually too

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol she is a great dog and for the most part obedient but still has that puppy rebellious stage. She cracks me up with the things she does. She has been nick named dum dum for obvious reasons like pointed out in the video above lol

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Argh... gone and done it again. Sorry SHE (not he) is awesome. Will go check out the video

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Lol I figured people would enjoy listening to what I have to hear on a daily basis since I bought her the ball

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lmao I agree with Gina that video is awesome. That sound she makes is so cute and so utterly pathetic.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Haha I've had people ask if she actually made that sound of if I put it in the video. It looks as if she isn't even moving her mouth in the vid but it definitely is her as funny and pathetic as it sounds

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL I hate squeaky toys! I let the dogs play with them but usually when I'm not home! lol I have started using racquetballs. They are great. They don't get filthy like tennis balls. They can't get a grip on them to tear them up like tennis balls. They can see them better in the green of the grass, yellow and green are in the same spectrum and blend where the blue does not. They have a slight squeak, against their teeth, when they chew them.

Pogie said:
Argh... gone and done it again. Sorry SHE (not he) is awesome. Will go check out the video

LOL I learned years ago to always refer to a baby as a she until you know for sure. The reason is that if it's a boy you can always say that you thought he was a girl cause he was so beautiful.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ric said:
LOL I hate squeaky toys! I let the dogs play with them but usually when I'm not home! lol I have started using racquetballs. They are great. They don't get filthy like tennis balls. They can't get a grip on them to tear them up like tennis balls. They can see them better in the green of the grass, yellow and green are in the same spectrum and blend where the blue does not. They have a slight squeak, against their teeth, when they chew them.

Pogie said:

LOL I learned years ago to always refer to a baby as a she until you know for sure. The reason is that if it's a boy you can always say that you thought he was a girl cause he was so beautiful.
I tried raquet balls but those last less than 3 minutes with her.

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Really?

Mine doesn't tear them up. He chews them like gum though.

Right now he's whining by the door cause Brooks is outside with Magma in the sun. 95lb Tittybaby.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea nothing short of a solid rubber ball can survive my dog. You know those "indestructible" Nyla bones? She tore one to pieces in about a half hour. Her ropes destroyed and frayed in about 2 days, a rubber tire toy, 15 minutes, tennis balls 10 minutes, raquet balls 3 min. There is nothing she can't chew through lol. She just loves her squeaky too much to break it

Latest posts