• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Picts of my dragons

weewane

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well as some of you know I got my first bearded dragon the first week of November. He is a sandfire dragon and he was a wee little thing when I got him. Well a few weeks later while looking on Craigslist I found a lady that was getting rid of 2 bearded dragons and there cage for next to nothing. I decided to go get them and found them in a pretty bad condition. I have since been babying them, and trying to get them backup to good health and decent weight for there size. Now theyare both doing great and are filling out in all the right places LoL. When I brought them home I was not planning to keep the large male but he has grown on me and has found himself a life long home now with me. So now to the good part the picts

This is "sonny" my first dragon he is about 12 weeks old now and growing like a bean stalk
pets222.jpg

this is a pict of both "meathead" and "dora" in the bath. Dora is the smaller one she is about 8 months old and he is about 1.5 yrs old
pets229.jpg

Here is a pict of the 3 of them together
pets231.jpg

here is sonny riding on dora's back trying to get out of the water. She was trying to shake him off but he had a grip LoL
pets233.jpg

Here is another of dora and sonny
pets235.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*okay being a smarty..... looks for blue colored Celts.. only sees dragons ;)*
Janie

Latest posts