• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pics....

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Are coming soon :eek: :D It is currently 12:17am in the morning in chilly philadelphia, pennsylvania and I am getting ready for sleep, and work in the morning. But I completely redid the viv today, and I haven't posted any pics of the "greenkids" yet. So, goodnight fellow beardie lovers, I shall post after work tomorrow, around 3 or 4.

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Warning!! Picture Heavy!

took a little longer than originally thought, but were ready!

First up is Frank!
frank1.jpg

frank2.jpg

frank3.jpg

frank4.jpg

frank5.jpg

frank6.jpg

Frank7.jpg

frank8.jpg

frank9.jpg

frank10.jpg

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Lol. Frank is the man. Its a shame that hiccup is about to shed, cause her colors are coming in really well. She is a red crawly x orange German giant, I can't wait to see her colors when she gets done shedding. Frank is a really dark grey, but sometimes he goes almost completely black for no reason. I looked over today and he was really dark. Just hangin out on his log and decided to turn black.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nice pics, BD! Sometimes they turn dark when they're cold and they want to absorb more heat. Sometimes they turn dark when they're stressed.

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Such interesting creatures. This morning, frank woke me up by pushing a stone across the tile in his tank. As soon as I woke up he stopped and hopped onto his food bowl and tilted his head. He can get anything when he does that, and he knows it too. Lol.

Latest posts