• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pics of Dragons

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've been asked for a few pics of Dragons. I left out Camile by accident, and have to locate her pic. But here is the rest.

This is Soltice
Soltice.jpg

Gemeni
Gemeni.jpg

Eliza
Eliza.jpg

Galene
100_0777.jpg

Orion
Orion1.jpg

Iris (Pronounced ERIS)
100_1958.jpg

ERos
100_1465.jpg

Apollo
orion_21.jpg

Season (and Eros)
ErosandSeasonBreedingpics.jpg

Artemis
100_1813.jpg

And I'll get a pic of Epione shortly.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Candice. I've never been very good at taking pics. Some people are. I can't stand the thought of photoshop, and i just like em to look "how they really are"...........that is why I like em!!!!
;D ;D ;D ;D

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i know what you mean, no matter how crappy a picture of my dragon comes out i wont edit it in photoshop unless im making a cool image but even then i never alter the coloration

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Eventually I'll get up there to see all these beauties in person... and those gecks, snakes, frogs... etc :D
Janie

Latest posts