• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pics from the reptile show! (very pic heavy, lol)

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ta-dah! I have brought you all pics! Just got home from the Orlando repticon and got the pics up here for you all to see. It was a great show! They had a lot of everything it seemed and I tried to get the best pics that I could (check out the last pic of Yaddle's new friend, lol). Enjoy! :D

A lot of cute babies there!
DSCN4690.jpg

I loved this dragons black eyes
DSCN4694.jpg

I think that this is one of my favorite pics that I got today!
DSCN4695.jpg

DSCN4696.jpg

2 very large boas
DSCN4697.jpg

Yaddle checking them out
DSCN4699.jpg

Love this close-up I got. I think it's shedding...
DSCN4700.jpg

Huge selection of turtles and tortoises
DSCN4703.jpg

Very pretty baby sulcatas
DSCN4704.jpg

Adult redfoot torotises. There were 6 tubs lined up there.
DSCN4705.jpg

DSCN4706.jpg

Hard to get a good picture of these Degus
DSCN4707.jpg

DSCN4709.jpg

DSCN4711.jpg

DSCN4714.jpg

pretty silkie beardie
DSCN4715.jpg

Horny toads!
DSCN4716.jpg

DSCN4718.jpg

Ewwwwwwww...... :p
DSCN4719.jpg

A huge pile of scorpions in the back corner...
DSCN4720.jpg

Continue below for more...................... :eek:

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
DSCN4721.jpg

DSCN4724.jpg

DSCN4726.jpg

These frogs look like gummy candy, lol.
DSCN4702.jpg

These blood snakes were slowly hatching. I kept walking by the table to see how far they got, lol.
DSCN4725.jpg

Yaddle's new alligator friend!
DSCN4731-Copy.jpg

As you can see I LOVE taking pictures. I think I might have gone a little pic crazy, lol.
Thank you for viewing and I hope you enjoyed! :cool:

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
HOLY COW!!!! Those are some AMAZING pictures!!!! Yaddle is very brave to sit on top of an alligator, mouth taped shut or not! That was an amazing looking pitch black uro! Isn't it wonderful to be part of life just beginning? I think it's awesome that they brought those eggs with them.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awesome photos! Looks like you had a great time!

Thank you for sharing!

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That is amazin!! I'm going to a reptile show in August, I hope it's as great!!! Amazing photos!! And were those possums ?

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
oh my goodness i wish i wud of been able 2 take this many pics, but my camera died :( i thought the same bout the neon looking frogs! lol the beardie w/the black eyes, i held 4 a good 10 mins, pettin him & talkin 2 his owner!!! he wuz a very cool & chill dragon, he ended up climbin on2 my shoulder towards the end! :p i also gr8tly enjoyed seeing the hatching baby snakes! :) thought that wuz so neat they brought em 2 the show! unfortunately i only seen that 1 silkback there, but felt very cool when i pet it! some of the beautiful colored/patterned snakes were AMAZING!!! i almost got 1 lol, but got my baby gecko instead! awesome pics, glad 1 of us got some! :)

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
i wish we had reptile shows close to me, but i dont. they look like so much fun!

amazing pictures! u should use that one with the aligator in the new contest on here(funniest pictures with captions)

loved thoughs horny toads, they are so far out looking(well im stuck in the 70s)

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you everyone! :D

That is amazin!! I'm going to a reptile show in August, I hope it's as great!!! Amazing photos!! And were those possums ?
Yep, they were called mini possums. I thought they were so cute and my hubby said gross :rolleyes: He wasn't a fan of them, lol.

oh my goodness i wish i wud of been able 2 take this many pics, but my camera died :( i thought the same bout the neon looking frogs! lol the beardie w/the black eyes, i held 4 a good 10 mins, pettin him & talkin 2 his owner!!! he wuz a very cool & chill dragon, he ended up climbin on2 my shoulder towards the end! :p i also gr8tly enjoyed seeing the hatching baby snakes! :) thought that wuz so neat they brought em 2 the show! unfortunately i only seen that 1 silkback there, but felt very cool when i pet it! some of the beautiful colored/patterned snakes were AMAZING!!! i almost got 1 lol, but got my baby gecko instead! awesome pics, glad 1 of us got some! :)
I would have been so sad if my camera had died! I am a picture takin fool, lol. Seeing the snakes hatching (slowly, lol) was a great supprise to see and definitely something different! You gotta post some pics of your little gecko! Wow, I'm surprised that I didn't take any pics of them there :eek: I think I was trying to get a lot of different animals that were there.

i wish we had reptile shows close to me, but i dont. they look like so much fun!

amazing pictures! u should use that one with the aligator in the new contest on here(funniest pictures with captions)

loved thoughs horny toads, they are so far out looking(well im stuck in the 70s)
Oh, I didn't know there was a new theme! I'll have to check it out. My internet has been down since yesterday. That would be an interesting pic to put in, lol.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
haha thats was amazing bever seen frogs thats so colorful they almost looked like gummys in the third to last picture haha great pics though for sure!!

Latest posts