• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Photos of dinky n blinky taken today

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
756a90bd2c0dac127d7be0d26b39bc66.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It's best smell ever lol I love it. I use it every wash.

Ha! You've got me excited to go shopping and do laundry! Lol - which is crazy cuz those are 2 things I hate to do! Lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I love shopping n cleaning lol

What????? Omg can I borrow you for a week??? You can come clean my flat anytime!!! But honestly, I would love to come there as my best friend lives in Basingstoke and that way I could see Dinky and Blinky.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
What????? Omg can I borrow you for a week??? You can come clean my flat anytime!!! But honestly, I would love to come there as my best friend lives in Basingstoke and that way I could see Dinky and Blinky.
Do u think I'd get away with hiding dinky n blinky in my pockets on plane lol

mxw0rld

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Do u think I'd get away with hiding dinky n blinky in my pockets on plane lol

Ha!! Depends on how big those pockets are! And if it's night time as they would sleep thru the night time!

I think it's a 12 hour flight from London or Heathrow - I think those are the 2 I've looked into before.

Dinky-Blinky

Bearded Dragon Veteran
4.20am lol got work today. Gotta make girls salad before I go so boyfriend can put it in before he goes to work lol

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Dinky and Blinky for president they're our only hope. Lol they're adorable and it's like their happiness comes right out of the picture. Great job.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts