• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Philly guy new to the forum.

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
What's up everybody, name is Sam, from Philly, and I'm new here to the boards. Just thought I would introduce myself. I have two beardies, Frank, and Hiccup. I also have two uromastyx, King Tut, and Wally. Excited to be on a site where people are so passionate about dragons. Ttys!

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey welcome! I'm only 20 minutes from Philly! Hope you enjoy the forum

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Sam and welcome. Glad to have you onboard. Definitely a lot of passionate folks around here. Looking forward to hearing about your dragons. We'd love to see pics.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Sam. This is a great place and yup, we love our dragons. Oh and we love pictures around here

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to the forum Sam. We love pics.

kickside

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome Sam:)
by the way, love your beardies names:)
I can't decide what to name mine yet:/

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Somebody must name their beardie Toothless from "How to Train Your Dragon". It totally crossed my mind as a name but I only have one beardie and I already named him.

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yo buddy. Sorry we didn't get to catch up the other day, the gf's car caught a flat and I had to pick her up from work. Soon though? I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday.

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
SoleSky said:
Somebody must name their beardie Toothless from "How to Train Your Dragon". It totally crossed my mind as a name but I only have one beardie and I already named him.
I was going to name him that, but a coworkers son has one named toothless. Lol. So hiccup it was.

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I am looking forward to seeing pics. I love uros too! Welcome to the forum..

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Sam! Totally missed this thread. Welcome aboard...though you've already started contributing, here! ;D

Latest posts