• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

People these days.

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
today a friend kept trying to purchase my bearded dragonthe highest he offerd me was 200 dollars just for my bearded dragon i turned him down obviously i told him there was no way i would ever sell my baby she is not just my pet she is my family <3 he obiously didn't understand that lol

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Why doesn't he just buy his own bearded dragon? Doesn't make sense for him to bug you about it...I would NEVER sell any of my pets for any kind of money! They are definitely my family and are considered my children since I am not married nor do I have any children of my own!

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Has anyone read the book by Stephen King "Needful Things"? I know they made a movie of the book, but the book is far more sinister.

It is about a man that believes everything has a price. He opens a store and names it 'Needful Things', there he sells whatever it is you always wanted in life and are willing to pay whatever the price. It doesn't have to be money. I'll leave it there, don't want to spoil it for you.

I read it many years ago. Though, I'm not a Stephen King reader, I'm more of the espionage, courtroom drama and police and military reader.

Scottio

Hatchling Dragon
Surely he could get one at a pet store for like $50 max. Unless he wanted the Viv too, which is just pretty stupid.

Latest posts