• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Passion (my last one not brumating) went down yesterday

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, i walk into the beardie room yesterday to feed babies and clean up poop and say hello and what not. Look down at the bottom tank expecting to see passion (my fire tiger female) to be looking back at me. nope she is in her hide all curled up in a shirt i gave her. Now all my adults are down :'(

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My citrus tiger male will more than likely be leaving next week. Pita im pretty sure hates me lol and my lil special guy well i have him for a while at least and he likes me lol.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pita just is not into it. I talked to dan (outbackdragonranch) and he says Pita's sire is the same way. Very anti-human. Pretty much bites at anyone near him or his tank. Im going to break Pita of this and i mean it.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol im the same way with the reptiles i come across...i wont give up until im missing a limb or the lizard likes me

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thats a little overboard now i dont think i would try that with a gator or a croc. When i open my reptarium in 20 years im not going to try that with the crocs, gators, and number of hots that dont like me lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
haha of course gators and crocs and such are excluded from that...im talkin small lizards to iggys and some monitors

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i dont know i can see it now
you holding a 4 foot american gator in a death hug screaming "we are going to hug it out and you are going to like it now calm down!!!!!!"
lol

scratch that itll be a 5 foot black throat monitor lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
o man i actually could see myself attempting that...after a few drinks of course...when i worked with gators and caimen i didnt try to make friends...i just took care of them and handled them when i HAD to

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
and the definition of had to equals
whenever no one was looking cause you didnt want them to know how crazy you are lol

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol i fed the gator, changed his water/cleaned the tank, and took him outside in a pen for fresh sunlight and scrubbed the scuzz off his back from time to time thats about all the interaction i wanted with a sun adult american gator

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i have met 1 person that has a "tame" gator. This person is missing 3 fingers on one hand from when the gator was a baby. Now its 8 ft long and lives in his basement. he "supposedly" hangs out with it down there. Too crazy for my book lol. But i do love working with them. They are amazing animals.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the eastern diamond back is still my favorite animal to work with ever. i have handled quite a few in my day and they are awesome. something about knowing you have to be 100% in tune with what an animal is doing or you will die that makes it exilerating.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol as beautiful as the diamond backs are, i dont think ill be venturing into the realm of venomous reptiles any time soon lol

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
not to own but come on seeing them in the wild studying them and capturing them to examine and release is such fun. least for me. though i havent gotten to do it in 4+ years as the military kinda freaks out if they find out lol.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i dont like to push my chances by catching them...last thing i need is to get bitten...the hospital isnt what you would consider near by where i used to live

Latest posts