• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Paradox?

luissandoval87

Hatchling Dragon
Just wondering what causes paradox bearded dragons. I was offered one, but seems a bit pricy. I couldn't find much info on them I was hoping someone here would be able to tell me something about them.

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, What is visually different about the dragon? From what i understand paradox is just a abnormal spot, pattern, color. I would like to see a pic of what someone is trying to sell you. If it isnt apparent ask what is visually showing for them to call a paradox.

luissandoval87

Hatchling Dragon
I don't have a picture of him. I saw him when I talked to one of our local breeders. He is translucent for sure because his eyes are all black, and he has irregular patterns or rather patches of yellow. The other patches look almost purpleish. He's just a weird dragon. hahahaha. I've never seen that, but I looked around and found some similar pictures of him. I guess I just wanted more information regarding their genetics and costs. He's about 10-12 inches and he's a male...

Latest posts