• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pansies

Kayy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey all. So I read that Pansies were okay to feed to your BD.
She doesn’t have them often at all but really enjoys them.

But today someone told me they aren’t safe.

Please could someone help me confirm if they are or aren’t safe.
I’ve added a picture of her and the flower she ate.

Thank you in advance

Attachments

• 7A9DE586-0557-4C68-A249-3FC8905774AF.jpeg
    7A9DE586-0557-4C68-A249-3FC8905774AF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7

jabda

Hatchling Dragon
Safe, I feed my BD couple times a week. The purple ones are his favorite.
Back yard flower bed has 20 plants to keep the supply.

Kayy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Safe, I feed my BD couple times a week. The purple ones are his favorite.
Back yard flower bed has 20 plants to keep the supply.
Thank you. Yeah our Vivian loves the purple most too, hence the grumpy about the white one there.
Another question if you don’t mind. How do you get your beardie to drunk? Ours is such a pain!
We have a little tortoise so we try to grow all these wonderful weeds and flowers.

jabda

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you. Yeah our Vivian loves the purple most too, hence the grumpy about the white one there.
Another question if you don’t mind. How do you get your beardie to drunk? Ours is such a pain!
We have a little tortoise so we try to grow all these wonderful weeds and flowers.
I don't... He has a water bowl but I've never seen him drink. Get his water from veggies, mostly the water drops from washing the veggies. He's 2 years old 600grams ( big bones), eats like a hog. Vet says it really great to see him because healthy, no issues. Goes to vet only for yearly physical.

Latest posts