• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Our new baby, Mozzie

Mozzie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey everyone. We are new to the forum as well as new beardie parents.
We have had our baby about two weeks now and he is adjusting great to his new home.
We did a growth update yesterday and he is now 5.5'' and 5.9 grams :]
He loves his crickets and butternut squash!
If someone could tell me how to upload some pictures I have plenty to share!

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome!

Personally, I use PhotoBucket and copy the IMG link and paste it here, then once the post is made, then the pics show up correctly.

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi and welcome. To upload l right click image, click "open with", then click MS office. Then l click edit picture, then resize. Once l have reduced size, l just use the "upload button" which is next to post reply on this page. Few more steps but l like it this way.

Mozzie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Here is a picture of Mozzie's new home.. Still needs some decorations but the hard part is finished :]

CAGE.jpg

And here are some other random pics of the little guy, so cute!!

4.jpg
3.jpg

2.jpg
1.jpg

mozzy6.jpg
mozzy4.jpg

Bath time!!!!
5.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and the info on how to upload the pics.. Hope everyone enjoys them!! :]

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow you put some work in that enclosure. Looks good love the little guy.

Mozzie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
The picture of him hanging on my finger is my fav! He loves to be held.. We just put our hand down next to him and he climbs right on! :]
We worked on the enclosure for almost 2 weeks I think. It was actually a really fun project, just a long process. But we wanted to make sure when we brought him home he would feel right at home.
We are going to be starting a growth journal to keep up with the little guy growing up so look for it soon!!
Thanks again everyone!

Latest posts