• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Our new arrival Princess would like to say hi...

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
We just got a new bearded dragon & her name is Princess and she is 7 weeks old...she is adorable!!!!

newbeardeddragon.jpg

newbearded4.jpg

newbearded3.jpg

newbearded2.jpg

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Whod you get her from? She kinda looks like one of Tamara's dragons (rainbow bearded dragons)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Justus85 said:
Beautiful dragon!!!! What is that blue mark on her tail?

Its paint. Breeders us paint pens (and other products) to mark beardies to help identify the clutch, hatch date, parents, and sex of the baby. Comes off after a shed.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
cryptic i was just at your website. didnt know you are ad navy. That's cool, I'm recently retired usmc.

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I did get her from Tamara of rainbow bearded dragons...thats where I got my Ozzy from as well!!! She has the most gorgeous beardies...

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Goodness me, Rex is just now the size of your dragon, makes me think Petco is selling beardies way too early. Wouldn't surprise me. If you go off a growth chart Rex was definately under 2 months when I got him. Of course he may just be smaller from lack of good husbandry at the store, who knows. He sure is growin now though. Forced me to start getting bulk crickets here recently.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Beautiful!

As for Petco...yeah, many times they do sell them way too young.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Fat n sassy... just the way we like to see any dragon... did ya all see the mischief in her eyes ? lol

pure_addiction_05

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thank you guys!!! She definately is a fat little girl!!!! She has a sassy little personality...I am excited to see what she grows into!!!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She is beautiful.

crypticdragons said:
Whod you get her from? She kinda looks like one of Tamara's dragons (rainbow bearded dragons)

Now that is impressive, you looked at the pictures and knew who her breeder was!!!

Latest posts