• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Our Beloved Maxi

bullpup050

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
To everyone here i would first like to say thankyou for all your help and advice it was unfortunately not enough to save our Maxi as he had to be put to sleep today on vets advice.

From what our vet said on xraying our little chap he had some sort of brittle bone deficiency and altho we suspected a prolapse it wasnt to be, Altho maxi was very alert and wide eyed he had no feeling in his back legs and wouldnt be able to walk again so we thought the kindest thing we could do would be to allow him to goto sllep and be without pain or discomfort. I would like to say a big thankyou to the RSPCA who as i learned yesterday help those unemployed cover vets bills, They have paid almost all costs something i was not aware that they did.

Thankyou Bearded Dragon Forum and those that help advise and console you do a great job we are deeply touched by all your kindness.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Im so sorry for your loss.
RIP Maxi you were loved

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh, I am so sorry for your loss.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am so sorry to hear about Maxi. I'm sure he is at peace and no longer suffering. You and your family are in our thoughts.

fergie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
We lost Cleo to the same nasty disease. It's been a month since we had her put down and my heart is still breaking. I miss her soooo much. I am so sorry for your loss, perhaps Maxi and Cleo are together now.

Latest posts