• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Oscars first trip outside

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I made Oscar and Piggy harnesses today out of a pair of jeans that don't fit my daughter anymore. Piggy didn't like hers much so she did not go outside, I have to work with her more first. Oscar did not mind it at all like, but then again he doesn't mind much. I did not want to put him in the grass b/c of all the bugs and was scared he would eat one so he stayed on the walk way. I also made a few adjustments to the harness after the pictures were taken so its a better fit now. His markings came out so beautifully when he heard the hawk, sorry did not get pics when he was showing his colors. My neighbors looked at me funny when they saw me walking a lizard...LOL

oscar5.jpg

oscar3-1.jpg

oscar2-1.jpg

oscar1-1.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Harley D said:
Aww to cute....love the pink shoe lace ;D

I'm thinking "Oscar" isn't so cool with it! LOL!

Nice pics of Oscar, though!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great job. Leashes are great....keeps them nice and safe!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah, the pink doesn't go with Oscar too well, but I took it off the bag that was ripped. He will just have to deal with it :) He did try to eat it, forgot dragons like pink/red colored things

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol cute! i'll have to make some when mine get bigger. they're only about 9 inches right now so we got a ways to go Tongue

Well I saw this once, and Im sure this teeny one is smaller than yours crystal9534

img000282-600x480.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL..yeah I don't think that looks all that safe! Cute though.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not sure I would do that to my baby but it does look cute

clh321

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hats so adorable! I sometimes take spike on short walks around the neighborhood on hot summer days. i have a custom harness for him. peple either ok at meike i am crazy (% ofthe time Or ask hat he is. I say he is pike my bearded dragon!!! I swear I almost caused a wreck once!

Latest posts