• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Opinions Please........

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
I found what I think is a deal on a habitat that someone has built and it is amazing looking. It comes with the stand and is VERY large. I need to do some measuring to see if I can get it into the beardies room even. What do you guys think of it and or is it over kill for one beardie? I love it I just hope it will go past one wall to get into the bedroom where I need it.....I sent the seller an email because they live very close to me so just waiting to hear back.....

Attachments

• 3I83J93pb5E55He5J5d2pbb6853201dda1050.jpg
    3I83J93pb5E55He5J5d2pbb6853201dda1050.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 3L63Ja3N25Lc5H25Jcd2p32abc17ae8e5145c.jpg
    3L63Ja3N25Lc5H25Jcd2p32abc17ae8e5145c.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 87

Pat B

Super Moderator
Wow! Very nice. While your little Dino is still small you could section it off. I would get it if you could. It looks really well put together! I do agree about the measurements. :D Better to be safe than sorry and out of moola because it doesn't fit!!

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Dino is 340 grms now at 6 months old so I am sure he is big enough for this habitat. Actually he looks like he needs more room than just a 40 gallon that he is in. I have not heard from the guy still so he might have sold it but I am hoping he has not and is just at work and will email me as soon as he gets home.....

Pat B

Super Moderator
Wow! He is getting really big!! Spike has gone back to sleep in the corner on his hammock!! No idea what is going on with the little booger but he should know best what he needs and wants. I hope you get the new enclosure....looks really awesome!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I like the way it looks. I hope it fits in the beardies' room. :) Your beardie's going to love it when he gets bigger! More space for his large tail and body! :)

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
I liked it almost too much :( I never heard from the dude and I even sent him another email asking if he sold it would he build me one but still no response....oh well.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hope you hear from him-Just a beautiful set-up and your baby would be very happy in it i'm sure-Crossing my fingers and toes for you to get it. Bella-aka-river-7

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
The dude finally answered me and has also come down on the price another $25 off......looks like I might get it.....yahoooo

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yuki; Soo happy for you and grab that deal-we don't see too many good deals like that in Canada lol-We mostly see very high prices and no quailty. Glad your'e getting it-little 'Dino' will be quite happy in there.I paid $379.99-plus tax and $60.00 delivery for 'Lil Beauty's' tank.Bella

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
YES! I pick it up next Friday!!! Here is what she said about it. I am paying $300 total which is a steal. They said it cost them $900 to make it.

This has two full spectrum bulbs (24") and one black light (24") for night use along with two heat lamps (screw in / one on each side). There are also two outlets inside with covers. I am wanting to say I have 60 amp heat lamps currently but they are both on dimmers and can be adjusted from the outside. The other lights and outlets can also be turned on and off from the outside. The top and bottom sections do come apart.

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
I emailed the dude and asked him if I could get it any sooner than next friday and he said he works across town until 6pm mon-fri but if I wanted to come after 6 that I could so I just might.

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
I am going to get it as soon as I can because if he sells it to someone else I will be so sad.

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Well Pat I am ready!! Today though I am sitting back and drinking a few brews and chillin and Jon ( owner of the habitat) not calling him Dude anymore because he has a name LOL! Jon says he is holding it just for me so I feel sure he will stick to his word :) Dino will be so spoiled.....

Latest posts