• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

One reason for a stupid stick

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I peruse craigslist, call it an obsession...check this ad out...: (yes I emailed them to tell them to separate the two). They are far away from me...I would take her.....
We have a good reptile vet.

(Young Bearded Dragon For Adoption - $10 (Arlington)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-07-17, 4:02PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have a young female bearded dragon that needs a good home. She is about 9 months old. Half her tail is missing and she has an injured front leg. It is intact and appears to be mending. Her cage mate is a much larger male and has become more aggressive with her. They are about the same age but, he has grown much faster. She eats fairly well when allowed to by the other. She needs a good home and a caring owner. Will need a cage and supplies. The $10 fee is just to make sure she is not taken as food for something else. She has a darker base color with some red and orange highlights. Would have been very pretty and much more color than a pet store lizard. Email for more info. Thanks for looking.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I always keep an eye out on craigslist too. I have emailed some people and they have responded back with thank you I will try that and other don't respond but I try anyway.

Latest posts