• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

One Pic O' The Month Contest for Halloween That Allows Photoshopped or Computer Enhanced Photos???

Would you like the October Pic O' The Month Contest to have a Halloween Theme?

• Yes, I would like to see an October Halloween POTM Theme - Computer enhancements allowed.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes, I would like to see an October Halloween POTM Theme - No Computer enhancements.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I would not like to see a Halloween Theme for the October Pic O' The Month Contest

• I like things the way they are, no specific themes, ever.

• Yes, & I would like to see more future Holiday themed POTM contests w\computer enhancements.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Yes, & I would like to see more future Holiday themed POTM contests w\out comp. enhancement.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes, & I would like to see Holiday themed contests separate from the regular POTM w\enhancements

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes, & I would like to see Holiday themed contests separate from the regular POTM w\out enhancements

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Would anyone be interested in having the October Pic Of The Month Contest to allow Modified Photo's with a Halloween Theme.

Photoshopping not necessary, but allowed.

Thanks in advance for your input ...

Latest posts