• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Omg I did the math

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Now I go pick them up and I found a chameleon breeder there so I have a person local for emergencies. He coached me through mbd with my chameleon. Win win

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
The dubias cuteness may be a problem . They're all cuddled up in one egg crate like a family.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I think go to home page and topics if there's a blue circle with a pen in it I think it's a new post I'm super new too. Hope it helps

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Long ago I stopped buying crickets from the pet store unless in those cases when it is too cold for shipment..I always hate how much they are!! and really only buy what I have to to make it.. Then I started letting the crickets breed going into winter times but that takes FOREVER!! and a giant pain. Not going to breed them anymore if possible, and they are such super sensitive insects!! I use Armstrongcrickets and they are great healthy crickets, mealworms. Really good prices and great customer service!! Always ship way more than you order.
I am getting my first Dubia roach delivery tomorrow :) (different company) they sure are expensive but the benefits outweigh and = it out. I am new to Beardies and have to say these roaches give me the creeps, but Izzy LOVES them and they are way better like 1 Dubia = 5 crickets so that was a no brainer for me..I'll get over the creeps (did with the crickets) Or I'll just get longer tongs :)

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I gave up my tongs after about a year. I think the dubias are so cute and they huddle together like a little family. It's sad and they crunch. Hef loves them too. Bok choy and dubias sounds gourmet.

firehawk0285

Bearded Dragon Egg
I strongly recommend ordering online over local pet stores. The price difference is huge. If you haven't already, check into dubia roaches. Cleaner, less smelly, rarely escape, silent, can't climb well, lots more nutritious, so many advantages. My source is
http://discountdubias.com/