• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

OH OH OH

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, since i already announced this to a bunch of people, I thought I'd share my news.

I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA AGAIN

I'm so stinking excited I could pee my pants.

daisyduck.gif

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thanks so much you guys.

hmmmmmmm something new to shop for!!!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmmm let's see... let's put the gecko mobile there... the snake pillow, over there.... oh and a must for the windows... dragon stickies ;)

Ohhhh you meant clothes ? Sheesh... Congrates there Gorgeous !
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting....keep us posted on the pregnancy. When is the big day targeted for?

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
;D CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you! Yes, LOTS AND LOTS OF SHOPPING!!! ;D Grand babies must be spoiled, it's a rule you know! LOL

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
How many in the clutch, and what temps are they incubating in :p (sorry could'nt help myself like Brian) But seriously congratulations on the up coming grand child. Do they know yet if it's going to be a boy or a girl?

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats!

(I guess you'll both need diapers..LOL!!)

im so happy for you that your daughter is gravid lol

How many in the clutch, and what temps are they incubating in

let's put the gecko mobile there... the snake pillow, over there.... oh and a must for the windows... dragon stickies

oh my gosh........you guys kills me. Im old ya know............and yes, those diapers might come in handy. Almost pee'd my pants laughing at you all!

Hopefully, we'll stick to one in the clutch.......and i'm pretty sure it's incubating at 98.6 to full term sometime late June. *wondering if daughters can count*

Janie.......................if you only really knew. My nursery is done in butterflies and dragonflies. As in.......DRAGONflies. Little pocket dragons with wings!!!! If it's a boy.........dragons just get new colors.

Latest posts