• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Odd toe

AxisPearl

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, this evening when clipping my beardies toenails, I noticed a toe that looked particularly odd. I'm not sure what's going on here, anyone have any ideas? I have never noticed this before and I think it's a new occurrence. Maybe a toenail was ripped off and is now growing back? The finger seems to be the right length, it's just that the nail is super short and doesn't look right. I'm certain I never cut it that short.
20230620_182712.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello, this evening when clipping my beardies toenails, I noticed a toe that looked particularly odd. I'm not sure what's going on here, anyone have any ideas? I have never noticed this before and I think it's a new occurrence. Maybe a toenail was ripped off and is now growing back? The finger seems to be the right length, it's just that the nail is super short and doesn't look right. I'm certain I never cut it that short. View attachment 34113
Yep it looks like it's growing back

Latest posts