• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nutritional percentages

Monkeys563

Hatchling Dragon
Is there anywhere I can find the nutritional percentages that my reptiles need. Like with my dog it's recommended that it has this % of fiber and this % of fat and this % of protein in their diets where can I find what percentages my dragon should have in his diet and also my savannah monitors, created geckos, leopard geckos and Russian tortoise also if anyone knows.

Any leads to find this information would be great my friend and I have been looking forever but all we can find with the precentages of what the food items are but not the precentages of what the animals need in their diet.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I don't know of the exact percentages of each nutrient that is needed in their diet. There is a nutritional chart at www.beautifuldragons.com that list what nutrients each vegetable has so you can offer well rounded diet.

Little bearded dragons more protein in their diet as they are growing than older dragons need.

Monkeys563

Hatchling Dragon
That's a pretty good site thanks. Just wish I knew if the precentages listed were high or low or good. I will have to keep looking but this did help. Thanks