• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nutrition guidance/feedback?

BeardieMama40

Bearded Dragon Egg
Newbie here ☺️

I’m feeding my 3month old Beardie:
- Dubias (his fave), wax worms (second fave) and BSFL (he’s pretty ‘meh’ on these but I keep offering). I both hand feed and leave a couple dusted dubias in his dish each day. He’s spoiled and prefers being served
- Daily fresh salad of arugula and kale, with a few tiny pieces of cucumber, strawberry, or blueberry on the side.
- I’m dusting the dubias in two supplements, photo attached.

Is there anything else I should add or do differently?

Thanks!!

Attachments

• 3D2935C1-825C-4419-9FBC-EA5B068E5013.jpeg
    3D2935C1-825C-4419-9FBC-EA5B068E5013.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Newbie here ☺️

I’m feeding my 3month old Beardie:
- Dubias (his fave), wax worms (second fave) and BSFL (he’s pretty ‘meh’ on these but I keep offering). I both hand feed and leave a couple dusted dubias in his dish each day. He’s spoiled and prefers being served
- Daily fresh salad of arugula and kale, with a few tiny pieces of cucumber, strawberry, or blueberry on the side.
- I’m dusting the dubias in two supplements, photo attached.

Is there anything else I should add or do differently?

Thanks!!
Vitamins are good 2 x per week dusted on dubias ONCE per feeding -- the calcium is good 5 x per week dusted on dubias both coatings light ONCE per feeding
Wax worms are real fatty I would really limit those they can cause long term liver damage if fed too many and too often -- the BSFL are a better feeder and DO NOT dust them

BeardieMama40

Bearded Dragon Egg
Vitamins are good 2 x per week dusted on dubias ONCE per feeding -- the calcium is good 5 x per week dusted on dubias both coatings light ONCE per feeding
Wax worms are real fatty I would really limit those they can cause long term liver damage if fed too many and too often -- the BSFL are a better feeder and DO NOT dust them
Got it, thanks for the guidance!