• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Not use powersun ?

Michael9019

Bearded Dragon Egg
20221222_105052.jpg
20221222_112432.jpg

My tempurtures are 32 c with i powersun 100w / and if i use basking spot 75w ist about the same so i put 160w in its not powersun but basking lamp its over 45 c so my question is should i use the 160 watt and its set to the thermometer so if i put it on 45 c its switch off but it will go off on if its hit 45 c is this bad ? I men the hole day if its hit 45 c it go off and after on off on is this bad ? I use powersun 80w 100w basking spot 75w its not hot i use basking 160 its over 45 sorry my eng is bad

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I

Temperaturen are correct i get one from the shop
View attachment 33132
Ok you want 3 temps in the tank --- surface basking spot 40-43 for a baby -- middle of the tank 32 or so and cool side of the tank 26 or so --- the Powersun is a good heat lamp but if your getting better temps w/ the regular basking light I would use that and not the dimmer --- also please get rid of the coil - those are no good - you want another UVB for the tank - PowerSuns are good for heat but not very good for UVB a back up long tube fixture is always recommended when using the MVB's --- I see its in the tank which is good but you want a long tube fixture like a Arcadia Pro T 5 w/ a 12% bulb --- are you in the states? I see the dragon is stuck to the back of the tank on the wall --- does he do that a lot ? Does he bask? for how long? If hes not there is something off in the tank -- you dont want surface basking temps over 45 --

Latest posts