• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Not sure if this is the right area, but sand? How old?

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
Getting some "teenage" dragons. And they are about a foot long I'm guessing that nose to tail. And I was wondering if they would be old enough for sand??? And off topic how old for harnesses? Where do I get them???

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
Do you measure nose to end or nose to tail tip?

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

blazedragon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i do believe nose to tail but im not sure on it. mayb one of the more expericend guys can reply on that issue. you could always use slate tiles/paper towel/newspaper as that is safe for all ages.

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
I saw some leather ones at Petco and they looked pretty safe. I think they were $12 ea and adjustable. I also think LLL Reptile sells some nice ones.

Latest posts