• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

xLagHDx

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all

Right so my beardie Merlin is over 12 months old now, and has never been a massive fan of greens.

In the past I have sttrugled with which greens to feed him as im from the UK, not everything was as clear to me as American terms were used frequently on all sites I was looking at. Anyway I have managed to figure out what’s best and how often to feed certain foods to him etc.

However I am now at a point where my beardie just won’t eat greens no matter the variety or if i add bee pollen etc on top. Merlin is just NOT interested!

Please please can someone help! i’m hoping others may have also been in the same situation with a stubborn beardie!!

Any advice or tips to get him to eat his greens would be highly appreciated, as I want him to have the best diet possible!

Thanks ☺️x

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi all

Right so my beardie Merlin is over 12 months old now, and has never been a massive fan of greens.

In the past I have sttrugled with which greens to feed him as im from the UK, not everything was as clear to me as American terms were used frequently on all sites I was looking at. Anyway I have managed to figure out what’s best and how often to feed certain foods to him etc.

However I am now at a point where my beardie just won’t eat greens no matter the variety or if i add bee pollen etc on top. Merlin is just NOT interested!

Please please can someone help! i’m hoping others may have also been in the same situation with a stubborn beardie!!

Any advice or tips to get him to eat his greens would be highly appreciated, as I want him to have the best diet possible!

Thanks ☺️x
Get some bsfl to lure him to the salad bowl- feed first thing in the morning dropping around 20-25 of them in front of him- you can use super worms horn worms silk worms they stick to everything - what are you feeding for a staple insect and how often?

xLagHDx

Bearded Dragon Egg
Get some bsfl to lure him to the salad bowl- feed first thing in the morning dropping around 20-25 of them in front of him- you can use super worms horn worms silk worms they stick to everything - what are you feeding for a staple insect and how often?
Hi i’m currently feed him hoopers, which i try to do once or twice a week! But im not sure if he’s in brumation at the moment! because he’s sleeping a lot on the cool side!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi i’m currently feed him hoopers, which i try to do once or twice a week! But im not sure if he’s in brumation at the moment! because he’s sleeping a lot on the cool side!
If hes in brumation they wont eat --- keep an eye on his weight and offer him water every couple of weeks - weigh him on a kitchen food scale in grams -- keep track of it- does he have a hide for sleeping?

Latest posts