• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

No Power

NaTasha Brinkley

Juvenile Dragon
So Sandy kicked our butts and my house STILL has no power. We had heat for a little while b/c my downstairs land lord had sporadic electricity in her house which must have been connected to our thermostat for some reason, but now we don't even have heat. We were lucky that my mother in law got her power back after 2 days. As soon as she got it back I brought Rocky over. I was starting to freak out b/c I didn't have any way to get heat or light to him for the first couple of days. I considered asking the pet store if they could keep him b/c I figured they would have a generator to keep their fish safe, but no luck. I really hope that their animals are okay b/c I didn't hear a generator running at all and they have A LOT of fish and some reptiles. Anywho, we kept him warm with hot water bottles, but he was really missing that light. I'm just grateful that it all worked out!

Latest posts