• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

No longer doing the Seminar

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Whelp folks i will not be doing the seminar at the Raliegh expo now. I will just be a spectator. The people that run the Bearded Dragon slot were being very pushy with me considering i was volunteering. First the said i had to use their care sheet (which is outdated and missleading) instead of one i wrote out that is based on many peoples experience (their care sheet pushes coil UV lights and Calcium sand), then they said that i could not use a dragon from David with Carolina Classic Dragons ( he was going to loan me one for the seminar as a visual aid) cause they felt it would be me pushing his product somehow, and thirdly they wanted to go over a script with me on what i was going to say. These people who do not know anything about dragon care (they are a iguana rescue they didnt even know how to sex a dragon till i showed them at the last show) wanted to make me say what they wanted instead of what is true. Anyway, im going to feel bad about the decision but im not doing the seminar cause i was volunteering to help them and they were treating me like their lil do boy.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I understand Brian. It still amazes me how a group of people that don't generally keep dragons, don't practice up to date husbandry, and know very little specifics about the origin of the animal can write a caresheet.

Maybe you should offer to re-do their ig sheet for them.......turn around fair trade?

Latest posts