• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

No appetite

Scott2022

Bearded Dragon Egg
When they are shedding do they slow down on eating? Mine has some shedding on his legs and tail and has slowed way down in eating. He will only eat every other day. I feed him crickets and dubia roaches. I feed him a super worm the other day as well and it looks like he pooped it out whole? Could he have become impacted from the worm and that made him loose his appetite?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
When they are shedding do they slow down on eating? Mine has some shedding on his legs and tail and has slowed way down in eating. He will only eat every other day. I feed him crickets and dubia roaches. I feed him a super worm the other day as well and it looks like he pooped it out whole? Could he have become impacted from the worm and that made him loose his appetite?
Basking temps and UVB are the MOST important things in the tank - that is what starts the digestion and the absorption of calcium if they are incorrect the dragon will not eat ---temps need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer and NO coils for UVB

Latest posts