• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nice new update to his enclosure!

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
Hi, I heard about the calcium sand in his viv is really bad for him and realised he could do with changing his calci sand with fine play sand. I've also reduced the areas of live food hiding and him hiding, as since I've had him for a month, he's been very timid. I've also added sandstone rocks as I've heard they like different textures. Since his change, he's perked up really well and has been running around FINALLY. What do you guys think?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340835959.200910.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340835971.406203.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340835982.076595.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340836003.391128.jpg
his sort of happy face :)
I'll hopefully post more of his enclosure tomorrow!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Looking good! I would recommend some digital thermometers with probes though so you can stick one at the basking spot.

Pat B

Super Moderator
You are working hard....very nice looking viv for your beardie! Does he eat all that food? Just curious because my Spike is not good about eating his greens. I guess he will when he is ready....picky eater! I like his 'happy face'. Mine is always has the 'grumpy' look and he has a darn good life!! When I go to pick up my beardie I always put my hand in front of his face so he will get used to me....then I stroke his head....then pick him up and he is ok. Good luck....they are interesting little lizards....;)

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
Hahaha, thanks, I do have probes, but they are round the other side of the log, sorry you couldn't see them in the picture. He does have a go at his greens. He won't eat all of it but he'll have about half of it then probably has a little at night. I'm hoping to get a background soon.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You really want me to get out the old bifocals, eh ... c(-;

Looking Good! Can see the Pooch in the reflection of the glass. :)

Latest posts