• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Stranger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Good afternoon all my name is Simon and I am the proud owner of two four month old bearded dragons (Itchy and Scratchy)
I live in Johannesburg, South Africa and I adopted the beardie from a work colleague whose daughter could not care for them.

Anyway I look forward to the tons of help I'll be getting for the hundreds of questions I'll be posting.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome. you found a wonderful site to get great info. And everyone here is always willing to help.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome. Do me a favor will you ? List all the equiptment, and how you have these girls housed, I see you are having difficulties in a different thread, so listing everything, including foods in their diet, and any supplements will be quite helpful.
Oh... and we looooove pictures ;)
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to our forum! Congrats on your babies.

Here's a link to our general caresheet. Give it a read and let us know if you have any questions -
Bearded Dragon Care

Latest posts