• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

sandra

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you. bought my first bearded dragon and looking for advise and information. look forward to reading the questions and answers. I think i am already being an overly concerned owner.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Sandra and welcome! Congrats on your beardie...

We hope that you find the answers you are looking for. If not, ask away!

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi and Welcome! Ask lots of questions! Thats how you learn. We are all more than happy to help you out however we can. Congrats!

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome, we do love pictures here. Also their are some of the best reptile experts in the world in here so as mentioned above ask away! :D

moth_ay

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello!

These guys are SUPER helpful, so don't be afraid to ask anything and everything!

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome! As someone already mentioned, we love pics... lets see that cute little Beardie of yours! ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*wanders in... Gift wraps some roaches for feeders, offers them with a smile... wanders back into the shadows...*
Janie-Roach Queen

Latest posts