• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New To this Forum

brighteyes

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi,

My name is Ruth and i live in Arbucies Spain.

I have just taking charge of my friends Beardie called Eddy, who was suppose to of been looked after by her son and daughter but they seemed to of forgotten him.

Need some advice on decorating his tank and also feeding him, at the moment he was being fed salad and crickets, but would like to vari his diet and make his tank nicer for him.

Any suggestions.

Ruth

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Ruth and welcome! Congrats on your beardie. They are a load of fun and it is great you are going to give Eddy a nice home.

Once you get the basics down, they are pretty easy to take care of. You'll want to worry about temps, lighting, substrate, and food.

Here is a link to our basic care sheet. It discusses all of these items in detail - what foods to give, what veggies to give, and what furniture to put in your viv. Give it a read and let us know if you have any questions.

Bearded Dragon Care

Latest posts