• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kel1203

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have an eight year old male beardie called Coorah (we thought he was a girl at first!). We bought him and his sister when they were babies, unfortunately Luna isn't with us anymore. I ended up taking care of him when we split up and Coorah sadly spent most of his life confined to his vivarium, surfing the walls from pure boredom. But now he has the run of the entire flat and does what he wants! I absolutely adore him, our bond is very strong.

So, now of course I'm a beardie fanatic! I'm hoping to use past and present forums/threads to gain more info to help build a 2.5M long vivarium in the new home. I have converted two cupboards into viv's in the past for both Coorah and Luna when we had to separate them (see photo), but this one will be from scratch, I'm more excited about this than I am for planning the rest of the house!

Just think that they have so much space in the wild so the least we can do is give them the biggest home we can offer and this little man definitely deserves it. His current viv will be placed where he can see me slowly building the new one, I know he doesn't like sudden changes but I also know by experience that he doesn't mind if he gets to supervise ;).

Here's to the future! Kerry

vivs (resized image).jpg

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi, welcome and may I say ,WOW! 2.5 meters is over 8ft, that is huge! I think you will have to double up on all your lighting, its going to be an epic project and I'm really looking forward to seeing how you proceed with it.

Kel1203

Bearded Dragon Egg
Me too! The ones in the photo are just under 6ft so it wouldn't really be that much bigger than those. The wall is actually 4M long but I had to rein myself in lol

Latest posts