• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to the Forums

kokolizards

Bearded Dragon Egg
Good evening,

Figured I would introduce myself and my beardies. My name is Kokolizards aka Crazy Lizard Lady my friends call me. I have over 15 years experience with ALL types of reptiles, dogs, cats, horses etc etc. Anyways I've had my male beardie Freckles since last August. He's approximately 3 years old little sweet heart. He's small for his age due to previous owner. Previous owner only fed him little artificial bites from petsmart, no crickets, Dubai's, or fresh veggies or fruits. He's such a sweetheart though loves to cuddle and actually responds when called.

I also just brought in a new little girl. Dont have a name for her yet. She's pretty big for a 8 month old but I'm worried about her spine and hips showing. So going to order some crickets and butter worms to fatten her up. Any other advice would be very much appreciated :). I just got her this evening. Can post pics later on. :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
6.jpg

Pat B

Super Moderator
Welcome aboard!! Sounds like you have a challenge ahead of you. With proper husbandry and feeding....your little beardie should plump in no time! My Spike is a little guy and he is now about 13 months. I think there is a runt in every litter!!

Latest posts