• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to forum- hello!

BeardieMomma

Hatchling Dragon
Yes uvb can sit on the screen - please place a piece of basking decor directly under the uvb 8-10 inches
Ok ty. I just measured the top of her basking decor to the screen and it's 7 inches at highest point. So I'm assuming this is ok.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well I got the light and the hood. Light won't turn on. I'm so pissed. It came with a 5.0 so I put that one to test if it's the bulb or the hood, the 5.0 also wouldn't turn on. Guess I have to return it.
I am so sorry about the hood --- where did you get it from? I know they had some defective hoods out but I thought they were over that hump now --- keep the 10.0 bulb and if you want you can order this hood its a Sunblaster Nano Tech T5 -- it will come w/a bulb but you dont want that one please use the Reptisun that you have -- and it will take a Arcadia 12% bulb as well -- another good bulb

BeardieMomma

Hatchling Dragon
I am so sorry about the hood --- where did you get it from? I know they had some defective hoods out but I thought they were over that hump now --- keep the 10.0 bulb and if you want you can order this hood its a Sunblaster Nano Tech T5 -- it will come w/a bulb but you dont want that one please use the Reptisun that you have -- and it will take a Arcadia 12% bulb as well -- another good bulb
I got it online from Chewy.com. I am going to attempt to return it so I'm not out of the $70 or whatever it cost and get a new one. Just hard to get around with a sprained ankle and I want this terranium to be finished asap so that she's healthy.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got it online from Chewy.com. I am going to attempt to return it so I'm not out of the $70 or whatever it cost and get a new one. Just hard to get around with a sprained ankle and I want this terranium to be finished asap so that she's healthy.
Ok I know Pangaea had some defective ones months back and now you can't them they are out of stock

BeardieMomma

Hatchling Dragon
Ok I know Pangaea had some defective ones months back and now you can't them they are out of stock
Just wanted to share a couple cute pics..new pink branch that I got her today and then her basking on her rope. She seems happy.

Attachments

• 20221030_163426.jpg
    20221030_163426.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 6
  • 20221028_230122.jpg
    20221028_230122.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6