• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new to dragons

leahb0102

Bearded Dragon Egg
hello all! like I said, I'm new to BDs. I've had a couple geckos before and did good with them. I'm trying to learn as much as I can to keep my Ashe healthy and happy. I've already learned a few things I need to upgrade and a few things I'd like to try. All advice is appreciated!! Also can anyone tell me what the color variation is? Here is my wee Ashe...

Attachments

• Ashe  060319.jpg
    Ashe 060319.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21

leahb0102

Bearded Dragon Egg
looks like hes got some orange citrus going-- where did you get your baby? Can you post pics of his tank and lighting so we can help if changes needed to be made ?
kaylyn
i work at PetSmart as a groomer and fell in love with this cute little girl (pretty sure). Right now she is in a 20g with basking light, red light (which i know i need to replace with a CHE) and a compact UVB (which i also know i need to replace). I am upgrading to a 40 or 55g when size appropriate. She is getting calcium with d3 once daily and heptivite about 3 times a week Shes about 8 weeks old right now, I'm guessing here. Alli have in here tank is a basking log/hide, food dish and bigger shallow water bowl since its small and I' rather not have anything for the crickets to hide around. I would love to get her on dubias, where is a good place to order small size in small amounts? I have no desire to breed my own food right now due to space restraints but will eventually.