• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new to bearded dragons

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi all. I just got my first beardie and he is a tiny little guy. My daughter named him Slider after the dragon in one of her Barbie movies. I am a bit of a worrier so I am sure I will be posting lots of questions. I have already posted one question about him not eating but think I am just worrying too soon. I have only had him for just about 48 hours.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to our forum! Congrats on your new addition. You'll have a blast with the little one. I'll check out your other post. No worries about the questions - we've all been there, done that...and now we are here to help you out.

For your reference, here's a link to our basic caresheet. Give it a read and let us know if you have any additional questions
Bearded Dragon Care

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome! ;D Do you have any photos of the new addition? We love pics ;)

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome to the forum ;D just be sure not to handle slider to much at the beginning as the non feeding could be due to relo stress give him a few days or so to settle in. now for the compulsary part of being on the forum pics are a must we love to see new pics of the beardies lol, there are alot of very experianced handlers on here so just remember no question is stupid, as we all live and learn, i hope you enjoy the company of your new addition for many years to come again welcome
paul

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome!!!! First bit of advise from me.......take a deep breath,release,relax. Now what ever questions you have feel free to ask. I am by no means an expert,but will be happy to try to help in any way I can,because that's how I learned,asking questions.Again,welcome and enjoy your little guy and has been said,pics please.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you all. I have one pic of him right now. Does anyone have an idea how old he is from this picture? The guy I got him from said a couple of months. I know he is tiny and cute.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
it will not let me upload the pic right now. I will have to play with it more when the kids go to bed

Latest posts