• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Tank Set up Help Your pictures would be apperciated.

Dubya11

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey so i bought myself a display case the type you would find at a jewelry store and im trying to set it up i ran to the beach and got a few dirft wood logs set them on the deck to dry out, and i ran down to the basement and used some tiles we had down there for most the substrate, i also found like a whole bunch of desert rock looking stuff.. its cool looking but its very dusty i still have a few pieces of it in there..what all should i watch out for..i know sand and all the common bearded sense but what should i watch out for that may be toxic do and of you think that this rock i have maybe? its not natural rock its made..bottom is flat its meant to use in a garden i beleve. please any help is much apperciated.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Anything found outside or that has been in storage for a while should be soaked in a bleach/water solution & then dried out. The stepping stone should be ok as long as there is no exposed concrete.

Dubya11

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
okay well im not postitve about the stepping stones because there definately not, whats the word..natural rocks.. also i have some extreamly large drift woods could i just spray them or find someway to soak them

Latest posts