• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New stuff!

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So I haven't been here in a LONGGGGG time. I have...shall we say...expanded, quite a bit...

So here's the rundown.

I apologize in advance for the multitude of pics you are about to be subjected to.

This is my Black Blood I picked up recently. Beautiful. VICIOUS.

image.jpg

This is the Sumatran blood I picked up literally a day after getting the black.

image.jpg

Here's the Veiled Cham we've had for about a month now.

image.jpg

The Red Knee

image.jpg

My Coastal Carpet baby, Lilith

image.jpg

Me and Monty, adult Carpet.

image.jpg

2 of my most recent purchases. Super Mojave (BEL) & Mojave Spider

image.jpg

And last but not least, a rather dated pic of our Albino Burm as a baby. Miss Dottie is pushing almost 7.5 feet now.

image.jpg

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
image.jpg

Forgot all about the Sulcata!

Also, keep in mind, this is not my entire collection. I'm leaving out a few dragons, a pacman, a Pyxie, a few corns and a few new BPs. If you guys would like to see everything, I can work on getting pics up. Really want to get an Updated pic of the burm anyways.

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
Nice bloods! I would get them off the chips though. They need a very high humidity, and those chips just don't seem to hold it well. Where did you pick them up from? :)

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
:D I feel ya! That girl is really nice. I've been looking for a girl to pair with my black. Just not having any luck yet.

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
My black had a bit of an attitude when I first got him. After a couple weeks in a nice small box and some good meals he turned right around. I have found that if you give them an inch they will take control. I've never been tagged by any of my bloods. Only my husband's carpet has managed to nail me. lol

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My adult carpet is a total sweetheart. My yearling on the other hand was a holy terror for the first month. She tagged my hands so many times they were swollen for a couple weeks. Got her calmed down now. Woman I bought her from got her at a show cause of the normal "it's so cute!" Not knowing how nippy they are. She literally backed up like 6 feet when I opened her Viv to get her out. Made me literally LOL. After 3 or 4 love nips, I pick her up and ask her if she's done yet. Woman had a look of pure horror on her face LOL

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
My adult carpet is a total sweetheart. My yearling on the other hand was a holy terror for the first month. She tagged my hands so many times they were swollen for a couple weeks. Got her calmed down now. Woman I bought her from got her at a show cause of the normal "it's so cute!" Not knowing how nippy they are. She literally backed up like 6 feet when I opened her Viv to get her out. Made me literally LOL. After 3 or 4 love nips, I pick her up and ask her if she's done yet. Woman had a look of pure horror on her face LOL

LOL!!!! Yeah, I'll take my bloods over the nippy ones any day! :D They are a bit slower, so it's easier to dodge. ;)

Kalypso

Hatchling Dragon
Such a gorgeous bunch! That big, fat male veiled is just AWESOME! If you ever decided to let him go for whatever reason you get in touch with me first. I will meet you half way, and have cash of course :) Totally serious statement too haha!

Latest posts