• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New rescue tegu

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
So I rescued this poor lil guy from some people that were neglecting him. No lights no love. Bad bedding and even had a wiled garder snake in the tank with him . Sense I got him Thursday I have gotton all new lights and feeding him as much as he wants. Day 1 he was all skin and bones. Now after eating a lot of dubies and eggs and a pinki. He is almost to healthy wight. He is very skittish. But will let me tough him with out hissing some times. I lay my hand in his tank by him often so he can smell me. I make sure he sees me giving him food. I talk to him a lot. He even let me hd him for a bit
It will be slow going but I feel in live with the lil guy from day one
Here's a pick
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372653610.034477.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372653663.067783.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's lucky to be with you. In no time, he'll learn to trust you and he'll find out what love is. :D

Latest posts