• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New powersun all in one!

Lucas791

Hatchling Dragon
I just bought a 160 watt powersun all in one UVA/uvb and general light bulb for my juvenile bearded dragon, if this light is vertically placed 8-12 inchs away from the basking location will it fry my beardie or will it be okay? Thanks!

Lucas791

Hatchling Dragon
Also forgot to include...i currently use a 150 watt sunglo and he seems to like that bulb, so what's ten more watts...right?

Lucas791

Hatchling Dragon
Yeah not bad just make sure your dome lamp can take that high of a watt or you'll have a blown bulb in your hands!
Thanks! Also I just posted another thread or two, would you mind trying to answer in those as well? Mainly the one trying to find out if my little guy is a rankins!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45

Latest posts