• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New member in ME

Silkmoth

Hatchling Dragon
HI! My name is Robin. I live on the coast of maine on Deer isle. I am hoping to buy a baby dragon this weekend. I am a handspinner and raise praying mantids. After reading a lot of posts and a book about beardies it seems the two different animals are very similar.
Distinct personalities are one similarity!
When I get my baby I am hoping to have a closer more Interactive pet. I love my buggies but I want something alittle smarter and dependant. Mantids can learn and can have a strong effect on people. I had a crippled mantis named sticky. I fed him honey, beepollen and water when he could no longer eat bugs. He died of old age and is now in a little coffin I made for him. A friend was strongly moved by him.Another is Martha. She is a very dominant girl! She does not take any nonsense from anybody!! Especially me.
I hope I can share the same love and care with a dragon I did with my cat I lost last winter. I have plenty to share!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2e.jpg

Latest posts